APC UPS RBC1 Replacement battery
2 x VISION CP645 F2 terminal
For Back-UPS BK200B and other.
VISION CP645, 6V 4.5Ah
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length(mm/inch) 70/2.76
- Width(mm/inch) 47/1.85
- Height(mm/inch) 101/3.98
- Total Height(mm/inch) 107/4.21
- Approx. Weight(Kg/lbs) 0.77/1.70
- Nominal Voltage 6V
- Number of cell 3
- Design Life 5 years
- Nominal Capacity 77°F(25°C)
20 hour rate (0.225A, 5.25V) 4.5Ah
10 hour rate (0.44A, 5.25V) 4.4Ah
5 hour rate (0.72A, 5.25V) 3.6Ah
1 hour rate (3.06A, 4.8V) 3.06Ah
- Internal Resistance
Fully Charged battery 77°F(25°C) 27mOhms
3% of capacity declined per month at 20°C(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Max. Discharge Current 77°F(25°C) 67.5A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 225A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77°F(25°C)
Cycle use 2.40-2.45VPC
Maximum charging current 1.8A
Temperature compensation -15mV/°C
Standby use 2.23-2.30VPC
Temperature compensation -10mV/°C