New battery never used in good condition (setting in the warehouse for more than 12 months);
This battery comes with 3 months warranty.
Note: Voltage is low; battery needs to be recharged before use.
For UPS/Alarm/Other standby purpose
12V 10Ah, 5 years designed life
Part number: CP12100S
Dimensions and Weight:
Length(mm / inch) 151 / 5.94
Width(mm / inch) 65 / 2.56
Height(mm / inch) 111 / 4.37
Total Height(mm / inch) 117 / 4.61
Approx. Weight(Kg / lbs) 3.25 / 7.16
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
● Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
● Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
● UL-recognized component.
● Can be mounted in any orientation.
● Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
● Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
● Maintenance-free operation.
● Low self discharge.
Stock Availability: limited stock available in Melbourne Victoria.
Warranty: 3 months full replacement warranty or full refund depends on the availability.
Bulk-buy: Limited stock, please check with us.
Delivery: Local pick up at our VIC branch, post service available.
Location: 20-22 Venture Way, Braeside VIC 3195
Contact: Tom @ 0 3 9580 8111