APC UPS SmartCell XR Replacement battery
4 x VISION 6FM75 F2 terminal
VISION 6FM75, 12V 75Ah
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Positive and negative plates in Lead-Calcium-Tin alloy.
- Stable quality & high reliability.
- Sealed construction.
- Long service life.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low pressure venting system.
- Low self-discharge.
- U. L. component recognition.
- Six months shelf life at 20°C
- Design life 10 years.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length(mm/inch) 258/10.2
- Width(mm/inch) 166/6.54
- Height(mm/inch) 206/8.11
- Total Height(mm/inch) 215/8.46
- Approx. Weight(Kg/lbs) 22.5/49.6
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Number of cell 6
- Design Life 5 years
- Nominal Capacity 77°F(25°C)
10 hour rate (7.50A, 10.8V) 75.0Ah
5 hour rate (13.5A, 10.5V) 67.5Ah
1 hour rate (50.2A, 9.6V) 50.2Ah
- Internal Resistance
Fully Charged battery 77°F(25°C) 6.6mOhms
3% of capacity declined per month at 20°C(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Max. Discharge Current 77°F(25°C) 700A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 1800A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77°F(25°C)
Cycle use 2.40-2.45VPC
Maximum charging current 22.5A
Temperature compensation -30mV/°C
Standby use 2.20-2.30VPC
Temperature compensation -20mV/°C