APC UPS RBC7 Replacement battery
2 x VISION CP12170 B1 terminal
For BP1400(i), SU1000XL(i), SU1000XL(i)NET, SU1400(i), SU1400(i)NET, SU700XL(i), SU700XL(i)NET, SUA1000XL(i), SUA1500(i), SUA750XL(i), SMT1500(i)
VISION CP12170, 12V 17Ah
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length(mm/inch) 181/7.13
- Width(mm/inch) 77/3.03
- Height(mm/inch) 167/6.57
- Total Height(mm/inch) 167/6.57
- Approx. Weight(Kg/lbs) 5.5/12.1
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Number of cell 6
- Design Life 5 years
- Nominal Capacity 77oF(25oC)
20 hour rate (0.85A, 10.5V) 17Ah
10 hour rate (1.68A, 10.5V) 16.8Ah
5 hour rate (3.01A, 10.5V) 15.05Ah
1 hour rate (12A, 9.6V) 12Ah
- Internal Resistance
Fully Charged battery 77oF(25oC) 16mOhms
3% of capacity declined per month at 20oC(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Max. Discharge Current 77oF(25oC) 255A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 850A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77oF(25oC)
Cycle use 2.30-2.35VPC
Maximum charging current 6.8A
Temperature compensation -30mV/oC
Standby use 2.23-2.27VPC
Temperature compensation -20mV/oC